Thursday, March 28, 2013

Square Enix Tomb Raider (Lara Croft) Play Arts Kai Figure

I haven't been playing videogames for a very long time! It's been years! Recently I upgraded my PC and wanted to try playing some games when the new Tomb Raider's game happened to release. Read the review in various forum where it was refer as the female version of the PS3 game, Enchanted, that I never play before. So I as a "fresh gamer", I find Tomb Raider quite addictive... I still have not complete the game till now (almost 3 weeks). Actually I'm not that hardcore in videogaming. Enough about gaming, here are some pictures of the Tomb Raider figurine by Square Enix. Hope someone will release a 1/6 version. :) Enjoy.

This fully posable  Lara Croft is about 8" tall with over 40 points of articulation. It comes with alternate set of three (3) hands, the climbing axe, shotgun, handgun, and bow and arrow. 






2 comments:

  1. The elbow joints spoilt the figure..i saw people playing the game...quite fun...too bad..i didnt own a ps3 yet..now is popular for god of war again...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yah, the paint job sucks! But I like the game. Hee :)

    ReplyDelete