Thursday, October 4, 2012

HBO Game of Thrones Companion Book

The "Inside HBO Game of Thrones" is so far the only companion book in the market so far. The book is 192 pages long and will feature over 300 colour photographs and illustrations, along with eight gatefold images. In the book, I got this at around S$36, which I find it very reasonable. 




I'm a fan of Game of Thrones (TV series). I never knew about the noval when I first watched the show and of course, somehow it made me read it. I'm not a "reading" sort of person but I felt the details of the novel are much more violence and the characters are more in-depth. I've read the third book (A Song of Ice and Fire) and was curious how they are going to adapt it to the show. But after comparing the 1st two seasons and the novel, I foresee that it will be a lot simplified. I still like the show. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment