Friday, January 27, 2012

View from the past

This was taken from the ground floor of my 20 storeys block. As you can see the lower floors are very dark. The higher in gets, the brighter it is.
There used to be alot of greenery below my block. It has become a workout corner.

It's quite hard to take good pictures lately. The weather are not fantastic at all.
A view from my apartment.

The "Crocodile" playground that my kids use to go.
It was burnt down about 2 to 3 years ago.

Sunrise view from my mom's place.

My family and I always walk to the Tanah Merah MRT station. We use to be able to see the big field and blue sky. Now, it's surrounded by buildings.


I use to hike and take alot of pictures around my area.
Some kittens sleeping behind the bushes at the "Crocodile" playground.




1 comment: